Call paper to contract Covid19
Please find attachment
First of all, we are thanking you for your interest in “Sahasak Nimavum” 2020 Invention and Innovation exhibition. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, we are planning to organise an online competition, which is you can participate in the competition where ever you are. Therefore, we have changed several protocols as mentioned follow.
- The deadline for the registration has been extended to 30th June 2020.
- The competitors have to register online.
- The online evaluations of the inventions will be held from 1st of July- 25th of July.
- The names of the winners will be published on the official website (on 31st of July 2020) of Sri Lanka Inventors Commission.
- The winner’s medals and the certificates will be couriered to the provided postal address of the winner.
- The registration fee for the event is $100. Payment can be done as an online transaction to the bank account mentioned below.
( The payment slip needs to be attached in the registration form.)
Beneficiary Name : Sri Lanka Inventors Commission
Beneficiary Address : No – 46 & 48, Cotta Road, Colombo 8, Sri Lanka
Beneficiary Account Name : Sri Lanka Inventors Commission
Account Number : 204-4-021-3-1791066
Beneficiary Bank : People’s Bank
Beneficiary Branch : Headquarters Branch
Branch Address : No.75, Sir Chittampalam A. Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka.
Bank SWIFT Code : PSBKLKLX
As you have already registered for the event, no need to register again. But you should pay a $100 registration fee using the bank detail mentioned above. Please send the scanned copy of the payment slip(pdf, jpg.) to the email address email@example.com for the confirmation.
Tharanath Ambillapitiya (M.Phil, BSc.Sp (Hons))
Sri Lanka Inventors Commission (SLIC)
46-48, Cotta Road, Colombo 08,Sri Lanka.
Phone: +9411-2676648, +9411-2676650